Sunday, August 2, 2009

I'll Take Mine Bleached

Calling all aliens! So I believe it was Carine Roitfeld that suggested Lara Stone bleach her brows a few years back, and now look, she's practically fashion's "It" Girl. So it's no surprise that this 90's inspired look would make its way back to our faces. It showed up on countless runways including Givenchy, Prada, Miu Miu, Balenciaga, and Jean Paul Gaultier to name a few, and in numerous Ad Campaigns, lookbooks, and editorials. I have to say I wasn't sure the first time I saw some of these shows, but now it's quickly grown on me and I've become obsessed to say the least. I even suggested Alison give it a go, considering she's the only one I know bold enough to don this look...but whatever it's all in the name of fashion.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Even the Guys are doing it
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic